Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things that make me Happy!!!

It doesn't take much for me to be happy! I feel as though I'm a pretty happy person. Here are a few things that have made me happy, recently:

-My husband coming straight home after work and not going to the gym
-Talking to my sister on the phone every morning and afternoon
-Eating M&M's for a snack
-Grading quizzes for my students and finding that a lot of them did AWESOME on their fractions quiz WITHOUT a calculator.
-Finding that Nicholas Sparks has a new book out that I haven't read yet
-Cinnamon Applesauce
-Laughing and joking with my students (they are finally getting used to my sarcasm)
-Getting a phone call from my niece...I just love her to pieces!!!
-Watching the shows I DVR weekly!
-Going out to eat on nights I don't want to cook
-Sleeping IN!!!!!!!!!!
-Being tied for 1st place in my Fantasy Football League
-Vanilla Cokes from Sonic
-Thursday nights, knowing that the weekend is ahead of me!
-Having a great home, job, husband, family, and friends!!! I'm so blessed!!!!

Hope you're Happy today! Life's too short to sweat the small stuff! Have a great weekend!

;)
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I am also a HUGE fan of Sonic's Vanilla Coke! This is such a good post!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone calls from sissy made the list.. woo hooo!!!!! :) I enjoy them as well! Nothing like starting and ending my schoolday with a little c-biz~

    ReplyDelete