Monday, October 25, 2010

Razorback Game! Go Hogs!!!

On Friday evening, I was sitting on the couch watching television, when I got a text from Lindsey Holbert asking me if I wanted to go the the Razorback game on Saturday! I called her immediately and said, "heck yes!" Her sister, Erin, had four tickets to the Razorback game this past Saturday and she couldn't go, so she let Lindsey have the tickets. Lindsey thought it would be fun to make it a girls' trip...which was an excellent idea because Hunter was out of town! Lana and Amanda jumped on board and the four of us made the trip to Fayetteville early Saturday morning. Here we are at the game, all wind blown and ready for action!



We had a great time on the drive up, just laughing and catching up! We parked the car, ate breakfast at Chick-fil-a, then walked to the stadium. We had really good seats, on the 50 yard line, way up high! The first half, the weather was really nice...but then the clouds came in, bringing rain. Even with a little rain, the game was so much fun! We were in really good moods and just so happy to be there. We had to experience a few rain delays, however, we made the most of it. They played on their I-phones with Internet, while I watched them since I don't have an I-Phone...I still have a flip phone which suits me well (and my students tell me my phone it outdated, whateva!!!!). I hiked my jeans up so they wouldnt get wet and they thought I looked like an idiot...imagine that?? I told them that "my give a damn was busted!" haha! They think I'm so weird...do you? Needless to say, we had a blast and made fools of ourselves! And the Razorbacks won....holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the ride home, we decided to stop at Braum's in Alma for some ice cream! Yeah! It was delicious!!! It definitely made me happy since I was driving in rain that was so hard to see! But we finally made it home safe and sound! Such a wonderful, spontaneous day with friends!!! Loving my life in my mid (who am I kidding?) 20's. Thanks Lindsey Holbert for the tickets! Love you!!!!

Wishing I could've been on the Jumbo tron,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a blogger! I'll have to add you to my list!

    ReplyDelete