Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beef Stew! Yum!

Hunter said he wanted me to make some Beef Stew for watching football! I haven't made it in forever! I pulled out my recipe, today, and went to the store to buy the ingredients. It was so easy and delicious! Why haven't I been making this the past couple of years???? I just had it in my recipe book and completely forgot about it. Thought i'd share it with you guys...you should definitely try it!

1-1/2 to 2 lbs. of stew meat (trim fat & use raw)
1 can green beans (drained)
1 can cut carrots (drained)
3 cans tomato soup
1 pkg. dry french onion soup mix
3 whole potatoes (peeled and cut up bite size)

I put mine all in the crockpot and mixed it up. I added salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 8 hours or on high heat for 4-6 hours. We ate it with cornbread but Sister Schubert rolls are awesome too!!! I hope you enjoy it during this fall season!

Betty Crocker herself,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment