Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chili Time!

My husband LOVES to make Chili and it's one of my favorite things to eat in the fall/winter. Today, we went to church and there was a nice chill in the air. We got home and he just HAD to make his first pot of chili.

So we went to the store to buy all of the things we need...and we ran into Drew & Lindsey! They were eating lunch in the cafe! Our new Kroger is FABULOUS!!! So many selections...and it's a great place to eat...the sushi staff makes fresh sushi all day and there is a great soup bar and hot food line! It was fun to see them!

We got home and put the chili together...we like to tag-team it! So much fun to cook together on Sundays! He went to go hunting this afternoon, while I stay home to get some things done around the house (mostly school work). I can smell the chili simmering and I am so excited to eat it! I bought fritos, sour cream, and cheese to go in it. Hunter told me to stir the chili while he's gone...he's so afraid I'll forget and leave it there to burn (whatever!)...he really worries about it. He is so funny about his chili...but he's so good at making it!

Speaking of chili, I am kinda chilly myself. Gotta love fall! Ready to bring out those Halloween decorations!

Have a great week!!!!
Carrie

1 comment: