Monday, September 20, 2010

TV SHOWS!

So if you know me, you know that I love me some tv shows. I have to watch all reality shows and always dvr them if I have to miss an episode (which usually makes me mad)! This week, so many new shows are starting and I'm pumped. My new list of tv includes:

Dancing with the Stars
The Biggest Loser
Glee
Survivor
Hell's Kitchen
The Middle
Modern Family
The Apprentice
The Office

And the fun part is that Hunter likes to watch them with me (with the exception of Dancing with the Stars (he hates this one) and Glee- which he kinda likes but won't admit). He has a few other shows that he likes to add: Two and a Half Men, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Sons of Anarchy, and How I Met Your Mother. Yes, our weeknights consist of watching our shows and discussing them. I know we should probably be doing other things to stimulate our brains; however, this is our "together-time." Also, I know that once we have kids our "tv time" might just change. So for now...we'll just enjoy our quiet nights together.

Feel free to discuss any of these shows with me because I love to talk about them!

This tv junkie is signing off...enjoy your weekly shows ;)

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment