Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fantasy Football

So I've never done Fantasy Football before, but I'm really lovin' it! My family decided to play against each other for the first time. My mom, dad, sisters, grandpa, uncle, aunt, cousins, etc... are in the league. It was fun drafting players and getting angry at people who stole the person I wanted. If you don't know me, I'm a huge Colts fan. I would've loved to get some Colts players on my team; however, I didn't make that happen. It just so happens that my entire family is from Indiana, so they wanted Colts players too, imagine that??? I did get a pretty awesome team, though. Last week I played my older sister, Courtney, and demolished her!!! I had the highest points of anybody in my family...around 137, I think. Courtney was only in the 40's. This week, I play my other sister, Katie. Let's hope I'll end the weekend 2-0. Sorry Pillow Pooters, the Carebears are going to take you out!!!!! C'mon Chad Ochocinco, Tony Romo, Rashard Mendenhall, Peyton Hillis, etc.... You did me proud last week...let's do it again!

Is it weird that I get nervous choosing who is going to play each week??? I just hate to lose and I don't want to make the wrong decision...I don't think I could ever be a football coach (not that a girl would ever coach football anyway).

I LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! LET'S GO CAREBEARS!!!!

An awesome fantasy football coach,
Carrie Scott (autographs will be taken at another time)

No comments:

Post a Comment