Monday, September 6, 2010

Another School Year Begins

Wow! I can't believe the summer is already over!! Boy did it fly by! Another school year begins...and it's been a crazy one so far. We had to move our start time from 8:20 to 7:30, and now I'm getting up sooooo early! I'm not usually a morning person, but I'm learning how to be one. I always thought getting up before 6:00 am was ridiculous...now that's something I do daily. I do enjoy being done with school at 2:50, though. I don't have a last period class, so I'm technically done with students at 2:00, but I can't leave until 2:50.

My classes seem great so far. I have 115+ students...luckily I'm a name person because I was able to memorize their names by the 3rd day of school. I think they like that I learn their names so fast, which helps them behave for me. I do have 5 Pre-Ap classes this year, so I can't complain!!!

Hoping this year will be as successful as last year! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment