Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lovin' Labor Day Weekend

LABOR DAY WEEKEND WAS AWESOME!!!!

The weather was absolutely beautiful all weekend. And to top it off, the Kegley's came to visit!!! It was so much fun getting to hang out with friends, sleep in, and enjoy an extra day off of work!!! Dove hunting season started on Saturday morning, AWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE (can you hear my sarcasm????), which means Hunter is waking up at the butt crack of dawn to go hunting every day!!! At least I get to sleep in; however, he tries to bring home what he has killed and feed it to me for dinner (even more awwweeesssoommmmeee!)

On Friday evening, I enjoyed dinner with Ms. Lori Lee and we had a great time catching up! Saturday we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner to watch the Razorback game with Trevor and Lori...first game of the season, so it was fun to watch. WE WON!!! Way to start off the season! Then we went to Hunters' parents house to finish the rest of the game and Drew and Lindsey joined us! Of course Lindsey and I did more talking than watching the game...surprise surprise!!! On Sunday we got to go see baby Connor Kegley, who is the most handsome little 6 month old I've ever seen. He was all smiles and I just wanted to eat him up!!! Hunter adores him...melts my heart!!! Then we decided we'd have an ADULT evening...we went to dinner at Sr. Tequila with the Summitts, the Kegleys, the Holberts (x2), and the Scotts (my personal favorite, jk)! After dinner we visited Orange Leaf for Frozen Yogurt and it was amazing (if you haven't been, go!)!! So great that Hunter and I went back on Monday! We ended the evening just hanging out at my house...so great to see the Kegleys (thanks for making the trip!!!!! love you guys!).

It was just a fun weekend with great friends!!! Hope your Labor Day Weekend was fabulous!!!

Love, Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks so good! We loved seeing y'all too! I did not want to leave...I cried all the way to Memphis! Ha. I'm so glad you were introduced to orange leaf... We will have to share new combinations as I am bad about sticking to the same one. I need to branch out! I'm so excited about your blog!!!!!!! Love you c-biz!

    ReplyDelete