Sunday, June 12, 2011

Babies, surgery, and summer vacay!

Since my last post, A LOT has happened! My sister gave birth to a precious baby boy, my mom found out she has thyroid cancer and has to get her thyroid removed, and I wrapped up my 4th year of teaching!!

Tyler Daniel Kintz arrived on May 10, weighing 7 lbs. 6 ounces! He is healthy and happy! Katie and mike are doing awesome getting used to being parents! I haven't been able to go to Florida yet, due to school, but I leave in a week and a half, and I can't wait to hold my nephew! I can't believe he I already a month old!!! I wanted to upload a picture, but am not sure how to do it from my I-phone, so those will have to wait!

My mom is having surgery this Friday, June 17th! Pray the surgery goes well and she heals quickly! She will have to have radiation three weeks after her surgery, to make sure no cancer cells are left behind. We are hoping once the thyroid is removed, she will be cancer free. Please keep my family in your prayers!

School is finally over! It seemed like the never-ending school year with all of our makeup snow and flooding days, but we made it! I'm so glad to have a break! This summer, I'll be going to Florida and to the lake a lot! Im so glad I have a job with great vacation time! Woohoo! I always sing on the last day of school..."schools out for summer!!!" I hope everyone has a great summer! Don't melt in this heat!

No Sunday night blues for the next eight weeks,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment