Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April...almost over?

So I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Hunter and I have had a very stressful April, but we made it through and we're ready for summer! I can't believe that April is almost over!!! (but so is school...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!)

This week has had some crazy weather! Feels like the longest week ever...we lost power on Monday night (luckily it came back on in the middle of the night) and all of the shows we normally watch have been nothing but weather reports because of these dang tornadoes...yuck! Rain, Rain, GO AWAY (and take your tornadoes with you!) Hopefully, tonight will be a different story because if I can't watch American Idol and Survivor, I will NOT be happy! Looks like tomorrow and Friday will be pretty...without rain...and it's about time!!!!!

On a different note...my little sister is about ready to have her BABY!!! I can't wait to meet my nephew, Tyler. Katie went to the doctor, today, and she is dilated to 2 cm. Shouldn't be too much longer...her due date is not until May 14th, so we'll see how stubborn Tyler is! I'm hoping he doesn't make her wait that long because she is starting to get really uncomfortable and swollen. I'm getting excited, though! I'll keep you posted!

Well...that's about all that's going on right now! Hopefully, I'll make another post before May ends...keep your fingers crossed!

Auntie to be...
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry y'all had a stressful month. Hopefully it'll end with a bang!!! :)

    ReplyDelete