Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring break!

So I've been a little busy lately and haven't blogged...bad, I know! This is our last week of school before spring break and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!! 4 more days!! Hallelujah! I love my middle schoolers but I need a break! Winter is always the hardest part of the school year! So happy for spring...flip flops, dresses, sunshine, grilling...yes! I'll be spending part of my spring break with family! I get to see Tristan, my niece, my mom, my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins! I'll be in Missouri and then hunter and I are going to spend the weekend in Branson! A nice break away! Sorry to those of u who don't get spring break...it sucks to be you...JK!!!!!! Haha. I earn my break, believe me! You probably wouldn't trade me if u could. Well, guess that's all for now. I'll be spending the rest of the week at work, parent/teacher conferences, and watching march madness!! Have a great week everyone!

Happy spring,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment