Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!




Hunter and I were watching Man vs. Food and we saw this pie (Peanut Butter Pie)! We just had to have it, so we went and bought the stuff. I made it last night and we'll have it again tonight...delicious! I'm sooo excited. There wasn't a recipe, so I just did what the Amish lady described, and it turned out great! We decided to have Valentine's dinner at home. I really don't like messing with the crowds, and with our Anniversary coming up in 10 days, we like to go out then. So we're grilling steaks with asparagus, baked potatoes, and rolls. Sounds yummy to me!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope Cupid came your way...(Hunter used to sing this song to me in college...it makes me laugh really hard! Enjoy!



P.S. This link will send you to YouTube to watch so click on the icon...it won't allow you to hear it from my page...sorry!

With love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment