Friday, February 18, 2011

Anniversary #4

I decided to change our picture, to a picture from our wedding, because it's time for another Anniversary! Our 4th Anniversary is on February 24th (this Thursday)! I cannot believe it has already been four years!!!!! It's been a wonderful four years...better than I ever imagined. Hunter and I are so happy together...we've got this marriage thing down! ha. Can you every really have everything perfect in a marriage?? Probably not...but I feel as though we're doing great! I know he would say the same thing. We're still as much in love as we were when we were 18 years old. I'm so happy I get to share my life with such a wonderful man! He still makes my heart pitter-patter. Hunter, I love you! Thanks for making the past 9 years wonderful...4 of which we have been married! I can't wait to share many more years with you!

We will go out to dinner to celebrate, and hopefully, I'll get a new picture of us. We never take pictures anymore, unless we go somewhere special. Like we need anymore pictures of us......we have soooo many, but I'll try to get a new one!

Thankful for my husband,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment