Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Destination Unknown

It's December!!!!! Yay!!! I love Christmas time! I had my house decorated as soon as Thanksgiving was over. I really enjoy sitting in my living room at night, watching tv, with the Christmas tree lights on! My wonderful husband decorated the outside with lights, too! It looks great! Now if I could just go shopping and buy some presents, i'd feel better! I think I'll do that this weekend!

Anyway, about the title of my post...my Christmas present from my in-laws is so exciting, this year! We are going on a trip with them and Taylor, Hunter's brother, and the destination is unknown, as of right now. My in-laws are the only people that know where we are going, and they wanted it to be a surprise for us, since it is our Christmas gift. All I know is that it is a warm climate, somewhere I've never been before, and it will be all-inclusive! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Hunter and I have been trying to guess...we know it's not Mexico because there has been some shady stuff going on there, lately, and my mother-in-law was nervous about going there. We've been to the Bahamas, so it's not there....Hawaii is too far and since we're only going for 4 days, that wouldn't be possible. My in-laws have been to St. Thomas and St. John, and they said it's a place none of us have ever been....so I'm trying to decide....any ideas??? My guesses right now are...Aruba, Jamaica (which I doubt), St. Lucia, Antigua, Bermuda,Turks & Cacos (spelling?)...hmmmmmm..... that's all I've got! Only time will tell! I'm really excited!!!! I'll keep yo posted...

Hope you're in the holiday spirit...I know I am. The countdown to Xmas break has begun...12 more days of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happiest Teacher Ever,
Mrs. Scott

1 comment: