Monday, December 6, 2010

Deer Widow

It's that time of year that every wife hates...that is, those wives who have husbands who hunt!!!

HUNTING SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this little woman spends most weekends alone! I don't think I'd mind at all if my family lived in this town; however, they don't! So me, myself, and I have to find things to do...usually I rent girly Redbox movies to keep me entertained! I also Christmas shop, I clean the house and do laundry, and I spend countless hours on the phone with my sister, Katie, who keeps me company even though she's 1000 miles away! I do not like being alone, however, I am getting used to it! Maybe someday I'll have a daughter who will stay at home with me...but knowing me I'll get a son and he'll go hunting too....only time will tell (God's time, that is)! So for now, I'll just have to get used to spending the weekends alone...is hunting season over yet??? haha j/k.

This is what I get to look forward to hearing about on Sunday evenings:














Or a little bit of this:

















Oh the joys of marrying a redneck!!!! Can't wait for this season to be over, but shhhhhhhh, don't tell my husband. He gets sad, I get glad!!!! Who wants to stand in the cold and kill things anyway????? NOT ME!

Deer Widow Expert,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. You uploaded pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Men have it made. There are so many different widows. Golf widows. Hunting widows. Fishing widows. Football widows. And the list goes on and on. Wish we lived closer... I would come play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of it as "getting to spend time by yourself" instead of him leaving you. It will help ease the pain. You can always call me. I like to make Matt a widower sometimes :).

    ReplyDelete