Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week!

I have been sooo busy lately with my job, that I haven't had much time to blog. I get home and it's time to make dinner, clean it up, hang with the husband, and go to bed early (yes, early...i get up early!)

The past few weeks have been crazy grading papers, making tests, sending emails, doing interim grades, student council nominations, etc.... Teaching is not an 8-5 Monday thru Friday job. I spent most of my Sunday grading and doing lesson plans. This is why we get summers off...when most people get to enjoy their Sundays, we spend them preparing for the next week! However, it's time to be Thankful....and I truly am Thankful that I have a job that I get to go to everyday and help make a difference in the lives of children. I know some people are out of work right now, and wish they had a job. I do have a job and i'm just glad it's a job I like. It can be stressful at times...and on some days the kids can make me want to pull my hair out (today especially), but I know that I'm doing what God intended for me to do...not only am I teaching math, but through my actions, i'm teaching how to be a respectable, intelligent, responsible, caring, and faithful person!

One more day of work, then it's time for Turkey Day! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Enjoy stuffing your faces with food...

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment