Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Call me AUNT CARRIE!

I'm going to be an Aunt again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE being an Aunt. I think it's so fun. I only have one niece, Tristan, who is currently 5 years old. She is the funniest, cutest, smartest thing on the block. I love it when she calls me and talks to me on the phone (she lives in Orlando, so I don't see her very often). She cracks me up. Hunter just loves her, too! Now I get to have another niece or nephew...my baby sister, Katie, is PREGNANT!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had to keep it a secret for the past two months, which was really hard, but now we can finally share the news. I am going to say right now that I think she'll have a BOY! We'll see if I'm right in 6 months....Baby Kintz is due May 14th! I'm excited!!!

Greatest Aunt on the Planet (in my opinion, which is the only one that matters),

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment